Wisconsin Civil Justice Education Foundation, Inc. is established as a not-for-profit organization as described in Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 as amended.The mission of the Corporation is to:
- Support educational efforts to uphold the Constitution of the United States and the State of Wisconsin.
- Promote education and training in the art of advocacy through instructional programs.
- Promote the fair, prompt and efficient administration of justice by creating an awareness of the role of our judicial system throughout the State of Wisconsin.
- Promote educational efforts to defend and protect the right of trial by jury and the adversary system of justice.
- Promote educational efforts to secure and protect the rights of those injured in their persons or civil rights.