Dear Wisconsin Plaintiff Trial Lawyers,
President Wagner has asked me to initiate a Legacy Program for WAJ. What is it? A Legacy Program allows any member to provide an annual gift to WAJ or any of its programs after you pass. In other words, provide for support in your estate plan. On the assumption you want WAJ to continue to flourish into the future, this is one way to ensure that. Any amounts would be welcome. I intend to do that, and I hope you will consider it as well.
BobReady to start paying it forward?
Make a lasting impact by extending your support of the Wisconsin Civil Justice Education Foundation (WCJEF) and/or the Wisconsin Association for Justice (WAJ) Operations Fund with a legacy gift. Select an option that works for you and your family and let us know if you would like to put your donation to work today or gift us after your lifetime.Giving Options
The WCJEF/WAJ funds are dedicated to the advancement of the civil justice system and to promote its mission.
Legacy Gift OptionsBeneficiary Designations
- Make a One Time Gift
- Give a Monthly/Quarterly Gift
- Become a Lifetime Donor with a Legacy Gift
A Gift in Your Will or Living Trust
- Designate WCJEF/WAJ as a beneficiary to receive retirement plan and insurance policy assets. This is accomplished by completing a form that is separate from your will. This option is the easiest way to provide a legacy gift.
- Gift WCJEF/WAJ in your will or living trust, known as a charitable bequest.
Contact Information & Forms:
- By creating an endowment with WCJEF/WAJ you can provide a gift that lasts for generations. Throughout your career you worked to make a difference, and wouldn't it be nice to know you could continue to make an impact - a difference - even after you are gone?
- An endowed gift ensures the future of WCJEF/WAJ. Your endowment donation is invested and the income from the investment is used to carry out the mission of the organization. The principal remains invested to perpetuate the fund.
When including WCJEF / WAJ in your plans, please use legal name and Federal Tax ID:
- Contact Bryan Roessler, Executive Director, WCJEF / WAJ at 608-210-3390 or email@example.com for additional information.
- Declaration Form Let us know of your intentions (download and send to Bryan)
- Be sure to let us know how to provide you recognition for this gift which includes being listed in reports, websites, publications and within video(s) to help us encourage others to make a legacy gift.
- WCJEF Legal Name: Wisconsin Civil Justice Education Foundation, Inc.
- WAJ Legal Name: Wisconsin Association for Justice, Inc.
- Address: 14 W Mifflin St, Suite 207, Madison, WI 53703
- WCJEF Federal Tax ID Number: 39-2033748 (established as a not-for-profit 501(c)3 organization)
- WAJ Federal Tax ID Number: 39-1258229 (established as a not-for-profit 501(c)6 organization)